Informatic Concepts is recruiting a detailed oriented Accounts Receivable Representative to support all back-end revenue cycle functions including insurance follow-up, and denial or remark codes through assigned work queues or workflows in the practice management system following all daily monthly closing procedures. The Accounts Receivable Representative will ensure that all daily workflow procedures are appropriately followed for timely resolution of insurance account balances. In addition, they are responsible for responding to all inquiries according to established protocols.
- Plans and directs patient insurance, registration, billing and collections, and data processing to ensure accurate patient billing and efficient account collection.
- Provide excellent customer service to market personnel, insurance carrier representatives and patients.
- Utilizing established protocols, follow up on insurance account balances to ensure timely resolution.
- Following established protocols, work each account in assigned work queues or workflows in a timely manner.
- Timely and accurate documentation of any activity within a patient account is required for a complete and accurate audit trail.
- Identifies trends and their root cause to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of physician revenue cycle and reports and abnormalities or trends for non-payment to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner.
Education & Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent. College level courses preferred.
- Two or more years of relevant back end revenue cycle related experience, preferably within a professional healthcare environment.
- Competency with CPT, HCPCS, and ICD9-10 medical procedural coding principles in a multi-specialty professional fee environment.
- Ability to interact with personnel of all levels within the organization and work within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, customer services orientation, and an outgoing demeanor.
- Prior experience and demonstrated competence with patient or customer information systems.
- Ability to operate telephone, computer, copier, fax, and 10-key.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org