Informatic Concepts is recruiting inbound Customer Service Representatives to work on patient account issues, including making arrangements to resolve past due balances as well as initiating refunds for accounts. They will communicate with internal and external customers in order to make a determination on the resolution of the account.
- Initiates conversation as well as responds to inquiries on accounts, verbal and written communications with debtors for successful resolution of balances owed.
- Review all delinquent accounts and determines the action needed to resolve them. This may include preparing the account for small claims court, collection agency, probate court, etc.
- Provide detailed documentation for all actions taken on accounts.
- Prepare and maintain daily and monthly reports.
- Identify accounts with credit balances.
- Receive 300-400 inbound calls per shift.
- Prepare accounts for State Treasury Unclaimed Property.
- Effectively utilize time and resources in order to meet performance goals.
- Communicate any billing related issues to management.
- Extensive work with explanation of benefits forms.
Education & Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred.
- Thorough understanding of explanation of benefits forms are a MUST.
- Three years of healthcare billing experience, patient accounts and collections.
- Previous experience with bankruptcy and estate billing preferred.
- Extensive working knowledge of standard billing regulations.
- Must have inbound call center experience.
- Computer savvy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org