Job Summary – Talent Insights Specialist
This position serves as the domain expert for human capital analytics. Undertakes detailed data analysis, visualizations and research to support the delivery of evidence-based intelligence to solve people business challenges.
1. Serve as the expert in talent and engagement metrics and analytics utilizing technologies and multiple data sources, to gather, synthesize and interpret talent data.
2. Develop a deep understanding of the business challenges, organization structure and talent issues to identify relevant analyses and offer meaningful insights based on the talent and engagement data to improve overall business strategic and operational performance.
3. Validates workforce data to ensure that the information extracted answers critical business questions.
4. Prepare and deliver periodic presentations for business and HR leaders to propose recommendations/solutions and influence change related to the healthcare enterprise’s talent tools, programs and processes.
5. Collaborate and partner with HR and business stakeholders from across the business to understand requirements and propose, design and establish meaningful metrics, dashboards and analyses to enable timely, informed talent decisions.
6. Promote data governance and stewardship to improve overall data quality.
7. Creates, maintains, and ensures quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics. Documents results and methodologies.
8. Works as the key representative to the external benchmarks and key surveys.
9. Propose improvements to our analytics strategy and approach reflecting the latest in analytics best practices.
10. Train and coach others on the use and interpretation of talent metrics and analytics and develop this capability throughout the organization
Education and Experiences
● Minimum 3 years of related experience
● Bachelor’s degree in related field.
● Data extraction, data cleansing and preparation, database management, and data analysis and reporting/visualization.
● Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint.
● Proven experience manipulating large sets of data, summarizing into metrics, and conducting appropriate statistical tests (e.g., regression, t-test, chi-square)
● Experience in analytical intensive roles within consulting, talent/HR, operational, or marketing environments.
● PeopleSoft 9.2
● Familiarity with SQL/relational databases
● Experience with data manipulation and mining (e.g., joins in SQL, data warehousing, ETL, Excel VBA) and visualization (e.g., SAP Lumira).
● Graduate degree in industrial/organizational psychology, organizational behavior, statistics, decision-making sciences, or related field.
Strategic Thinking: Able to influence the strategic direction of the company by identifying opportunities in large, rich data sets and creating and implementing data driven strategies that fuel growth including revenue and profits.
Analytics: Utilize analytical applications to identify trends and relationships between different pieces of data, draw appropriate conclusions and translate analytical findings into strategies that drive value.
Drive Enhancements: Develop tools and reports that help users access and analyze data resulting in a better customer experience.
Communications and Project Management: Capable of turning dry analysis into an exciting story that influences the direction of the business and communicating with diverse teams to take a project from start to finish. Collaborate with teams to develop and support our internal data platform and to support ongoing analyses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com