Informatic Concepts is recruiting an Excel Specialist who will be responsible for conducting analysis using information from various departments. This may include the need to design, write, and/or execute ad-hoc functions, queries, and processes that are required by the various divisions.
- Must be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel including experience working efficiently with Datasets, e. g., Excel Pivot Tables and advanced MS Excel Modeling Skills.
- Strong analytical skills exhibiting the ability to collect, manipulate, understand, organize and analyze large datasets.
- High – level of expertise in statistical and reporting packages (Excel, Power BI).
- Creative ability to work around system constraints and link databases.
- Effective communication skills with the capability of translating reports and findings to non-technical terms.
- Ability to work under multiple teams, coordinate with multiple stakeholders, understand requirements and provide stakeholder-specific recommendations.
- Willingness to learn rapidly, use collaboration to gain perspectives and flexibility to adapt to changing business situations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com