Informatic Concepts is seeking an Executive Assistant to coordinate day-to-day activities for the President/CEO, supervise staff and handle duties for upper management for a dynamic nonprofit. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, and other documents as required from the office of the President. Ensure accuracy, appearance and timelines of outgoing correspondence. Ensures that all documents sent from the office of the President are of professional quality according to agency standards.
- Maintain communications with Board of Directors and schedule committee meetings as requested. Record and transcribe all board meeting minutes and maintain accurate files on board and committee meetings. Send out board packets via e-mail on a timely basis.
- Arrange daily itinerary and travel logistics for President/CEO.
- Open and distribute agency mail. Maintain separation of duties relationship regarding checks and/or cash received with Finance Department.
- Maintain filing system for administrative paper flow and work flow.
- Apply time management and professional organizational skills to ensure prioritizing of responsibilities; use excellent judgment.
- Assist with coordination of agency annual business meeting and other events, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience coordinating day-to-day activities for the President/CEO.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
- Five years professional office experience as an Executive Assistant.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org