Informatic Concepts is recruiting a Patient Accounting Supervisor to manage and lead the onboarding, training and education division of the professional business office and oversee the team of trainers, auditors and educators. Patient Accounting Supervisor is responsible for coordinating the activity of personnel in the assigned area. Ensures all training material and certifications are current and up to date while leveraging technology, where applicable.
- Lead through a challenging and rapidly changing environment. Must be innovative, creative and a critical thinker; able to execute a vision.
- Review assignments and delegate tasks to appropriate personnel. Must be able to multi-task and handle high priority assignments.
- Monitor performance to ensure accuracy and timeliness of completion.
- Work well under pressure.
- Coordinate as a liaison within department, third parties, consultants, and/or vendors. Delegate necessary assignments to appropriate personnel.
- Assist with hiring, training, annual performance appraisals, and disciplinary action (if necessary) for all assigned teams.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and discretion relating to efficient operation of departmental functions.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College Degree preferred.
- Recent experience in assigned area or patient accounting required
- Patient Accounting experienced required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org